Sunday, November 17, 2019

ON A BREAK FOR NOW

Dear Readers,


Some of you may have noticed how I didn't post my usual monthly entry this time around. Well, there's a reason for this.

I'm starting my master's degree, and that means I'm snowed in by books and reading. It all feels a bit intimidating, but I am determined to get this degree while working on sorting the rest of my life out, my finances, work/life balance...eehh, you get the picture.

I will be posting on twitter from time to time and on this blog when I get round to a moment, but until new year and spring, I'm going to have my hands rather full.

Do not despair, though. Anything you want to ask me, DM me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/TheInvi80692073

I will be posting there frequently, and when my time frees up more, I will be returning to the blog, and of course, I'm not going to content myself with just sitting around blogging. Being an invisible man is about creating change, so remember to #SpreadTheWord, and watch this space.

See ya soon!


Sincerely,

The Invisible Man

No comments:

Post a Comment