Sunday, March 8, 2020

HIATUS

Hi Readers,


This is the 'Invisible Man' again, just updating you on what's been going on in my life recently.

In the past couple of months I lost both of my grandparents (my mum's parents), and having been very close to them for thirty years, it's been a shattering blow for all of us.

My grandparents had a very close relationship with my brother, my cousins and I, so it almost goes without saying that it's a huge loss, and I miss them terribly. Those who have suffered bereavement before will understand, I'm sure.

As a result, I've had to take time out of work, and out of my university course. It's also resulted in a backlog of work and university submissions that I've been desperately trying to catch up on. It means that a lot of the things I normally do I've been unable to do, and that includes my blogging. Some of my planned posts have unfortunately been postponed, so they'll have to come out a bit later.

Don't worry though, I will be back soon, and I plan to be more active this year, to for male abuse survivors, and offering what assistance I can think of to female abuse survivors.

I have still been posting when I've had a moment or two to spare,

Normal service will continue, but until then don't forget to #SpreadTheWord. I would suggest those male survivors who I do speak to on twitter, speak to friends and family about this issue, and start telling the stories of other Invisible Men.


Yours Sincerely,

The Invisible Man

No comments:

Post a Comment