Friday, February 12, 2021

HITTING THE NOTE PART 2

 Dear Readers,


Having been a teenager in the 2000s, I always loved music such as 'Evanescence', 'Linkin Park', 'Breaking Benjamin' and general emo and punk rock (but a love for classic rock such as 'Beatles', 'Rolling Stones' and so on, and a particular weakness for 'Queen').


So, I've been overjoyed to discover that in the midst of this godawful pandemic, one of my old favourites has released a new song that at first I thought was an emotional piece from my teenage years.


This really strikes a chord with me - cheesy joke I know, but it's true. I hope that it reaches out to some of you.


I'm delighted to give you the link to 'Breaking Benjamin' with Lacey Sturm, this is 'Dear Agony':


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9hZFyoqp7Q


Enjoy!


Sincerely,

The Invisible Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment